Gwen, from Gwibbles, has tagged me to share Seven Random Facts about myself. After this post you may know more about me that you ever cared to. Ha!
Seven Random Facts
1. Math was always my favorite subject. I still love numbers and tend to think about them all the time. I remember most important dates and many seemingly insignifacant ones as well. My husband likes to tease me about it.
2. I’ve attended private school, public school, and home school. I never went to college, though. It was never a desire. I’ve been able to learn important and rewarding things, though, because I was taught to love learning.
3. I love being the mother of three boys (so far)!!! I do pray that the Lord will see fit to bless us with a girl(s) someday but I’m content to wait until it’s His perfect timing.
4. I’m a strange mix of “tomboy” and “girly” girl. I know how to get dirty, be rough-and-tumble with my boys, and don’t wear makeup or much jewelry but I love having long hair and wearing dresses, skirts, aprons, etc.
5. Neither Scott or I ever dated anyone before dating each other. We dated for 6 weeks before getting engaged on February 23, 2000. We got married 3.5 months later on June 10, 2000. We’ll be celebrating 8 years of marriage this year!
6. Scott and I have a goal of becoming debt free this year. We have a lot of hard work ahead of us but we are determined to make it happen with the Lord’s help.
7. I’m a perfectionist but am not very scheduled or organized. I’m working hard at getting rid of all the clutter in our home and trying to create a relaxed schedule/routine for our days.
* * * * * * *
Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
* * * * * * *