What a surprise to see that I’d been given another award in such a short time! Anna over at Simple Living Alaska has given me the “Blogging with a Purpose” award. Thank you so much, Anna!
Here are the rules:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric Novak’s site.
Call me silly but I don’t know how to link the banner so here’s a link to Eric Novak’s site, The Voice of Experience.
Here are my nominees.
1) Scott, my wonderful husband, blogs at Homesteader Life. He writes about many things that are important to life as a Christian agrarian.
2) Christina, my sister, blogs at Mama’s Blessings. She just started her blog last month. She writes about “my life, my passions, my joys, my pains. It is all about my everyday journeys both spiritual and physical.” It will be so neat to keep in touch with my sister in this way!
3) Melissa, at Getting into the Promised Land…. She’s an online friend I’ve had for years. She has such a zeal for the Lord! And He has brought her through some heart-wrenching trials for His glory.
4) Hannah, at Cultivating Home. I just found Hannah and her blog when reading over at the Sense & Sensibility message forum. She’s the mama of many young children and is a real encouragement and inspiration.
5) The Bettendorfs, at Team Bettendorf. This family has recently moved to the Ozarks to build a Christian family camp. They have 12 children, both biological and adopted. They also have a daughter who has been fighting cancer for some time.